Visit the ADA PatientSmart Patient Education Center to learn about the following:
- healthy smile tips
- dental care for kids
- cosmetic treatments
- repairing and replacing teeth
- more topics provided by your ADA member dentist
Dental Insurance is an agreement between you and your insurance provider. We gladly file insurance forms on your behalf. The estimated patient portion is due at the time of service. We allow 60 days for insurance companies to remit their portion, after which time, you are responsible for this amount.
- Cash or Check – 5% discount for full payment at time of service
- Credit Cards – 2% discount for full payment at time of service – Visa & MasterCard
- Care Credit – Healthcare Credit Card – 6 months FREE financing and low monthly payments
- Payment Plans – If necessary, we can help you set up a payment plan.