Welcome to BKS Dental.
Simplifying Dental Care for a Healthier, Happier You
Choose your preferred date and time to schedule an appointment that fits your schedule.
We’ll email your new patient forms. Please fill them out before coming to our office for your first visit.
Sit back and relax in our comfortable office and choose from extra comforts like blankets, neck pillows, and sedation.
- Financing Options
Discover affordable dentistry with CareCredit financingOpen a link in the new window – six months FREE financing and low monthly payments. We also offer custom payment plans if necessary.
- Special Savings
We offer discounts for payments in full at the time of service. Get 5% off for cash/check payments and 2% off for Visa/MasterCard credit cards.
Join BKS Dental Care+
Our exclusive membership saves you money and allows you to get quality dentistry without insurance.
No insurance? We’ve got you covered with an in-house savings plan, BKS Dental Care+. Choose a tier that works for you and your family:
- Adult Membership Plan
- Child Membership Plan
- Perio Membership Plan
Benefits include preventative dental care (checkups, dental cleanings, and x-rays) plus discounts on additional services.
Your Awesome First Visit
Discover more comfort, convenience, services, and fun under one roof.
At BKS Dental, you’re not just a patient, you’re family. That’s why we go the extra mile for your smile. You’ll never feel rushed or judged as we take our time to get to know each other.
Here’s what to expect:
- Receive a friendly greeting from our warm team.
- Please let us know how we can make your visit more comfortable, and choose from blankets, neck pillows, or sedation dentistry to help you relax.
- We’ll perform a gentle, personalized exam using modern techniques and technology.
- You’ll learn about your oral health and any recommended follow-up care.
- Our dentist creates a customized care plan, if necessary, including the best treatment options for review.
- We’ll discuss the next steps along with the timeline, financials, and how we can help along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you accepting new patients? Yes, our dental practice in Jefferson County, WI is accepting new patients. Please schedule your first visit or contact us for an easy virtual consultation.
- What services do you offer?
BKS Dental offers complete family dentistry for all ages, including children and adults. This includes preventative services plus cosmetic and restorative dentistry.
In addition, our dentists provide specialized care, including orthodontics, Invisalign, sleep apnea airway dentistry, TMJ/TMD treatments, myofunctional therapy, and frenectomies for tongue and lip ties. Please visit our services page to learn more.
- Do you do same-day crowns? We’re committed to providing the best dental treatments and do not offer same-day crowns. Instead, we work with a dental lab to create higher-quality restorations to promote a long-lasting, healthy smile.
- Do you take my insurance?
BKS Dental of Jefferson County, WI accepts and files for all insurances; however, we are not considered a contracted or in-network provider (learn more about this and our Treatment PhilosophyThis link leads to the Difference page). We do not accept Medicare and Medicaid. Please contact us directly to confirm coverage.
If you’re uninsured, we also have an in-house membership savings plan, special discounts for payments in full, and affordable financing options.
- What can I do if I have dental anxiety?
Dental anxiety and fear of visiting the dentist are common among both children and adults. Our team understands this and has experience helping patients feel calm and confident about their care.
From explaining what to expect to providing in-office comforts like warm blankets, cozy pillows, and sedation dentistry, we help create a stress-free visit for everyone who walks through our doors.
If you’re worried about your visit or your child’s visit, please let us know and we’ll work together to create an anxiety-free appointment.