Partial Dentures in Fort Atkinson, WI
Replace missing teeth and enjoy a healthy, functional smile at BKS Dental.
Complete Your Smile with Partial Dentures
Do you have one or multiple missing teeth and are embarrassed by your smile? Missing teeth (even if unseen in the back of your mouth) affect your entire life, including your confidence and everyday function. Additionally, a gap in your teeth causes uneven pressure during chewing and may shift your other teeth and lead to jaw problems.
Partial dentures in Fort Atkinson, WI at BKS Dental replace one or more missing teeth lost to injury, gum disease, cavities, or other problems. Dentures fill the gap in your smile using a custom appliance with tooth replacements that fit securely over your gums. Partials look and feel natural, restore both form and function, and help you live life to its fullest.
Our Fort Atkinson, WI dentist offers custom partial denture options:
- Replacements for one or multiple missing teeth in the upper or lower jaw
- Removable partial dentures if there are no adjacent teeth to attach the restoration to; this requires the least prep work
- Fixed partial dentures (AKA dental bridges) using an attached tooth restoration; this is held by crowns attached to surrounding teeth
Whether you’ve recently lost a tooth or have been living with a gap in your smile for years, partial dentures are an easy way to get your dental health back on track. Eat your favorite foods, speak more clearly, and experience a better smile.
Benefits of Partial Dentures
Partial dentures are one of the most affordable ways to replace missing teeth.
While they’re custom-made and custom-fit for your mouth, they are less expensive and don’t require the healing time of alternative restorations like fixed dental implants.
Our restorative dentist designs your partial denture to match your natural teeth in shape, size, and color. Nobody needs to know you’re wearing partial dentures because the tooth restoration blends seamlessly with your existing smile. Bonus points: a full smile makes you look younger.
Enjoy your favorite foods again with our durable tooth restorations in Fort Atkinson, WI. We craft your denture to fit comfortably in your mouth and improve everyday living. If your partial denture ever becomes loose, our dentist can typically adjust it quickly for a perfect fit.
How Partial Dentures Work
Our dentist in Fort Atkinson, WI customizes treatments to replace missing teeth.
A full set of teeth not only look great, but they help improve your oral and overall health. You don’t have to settle for missing teeth with our affordable tooth restorations, customized for your needs, goals, and budget.
Getting partial dentures with BKS Dental in Fort Atkinson, WI may be easier than you think:
- Step 1 At the initial consultation, we help you find the best dental restoration for your immediate and long-term needs. We consider the number of natural and missing teeth, plus your goals, health, timeline, and budget. Our dentist performs a thorough exam and explains the process.
- Step 2 Using advanced images of your mouth, we customize your partial denture to fit perfectly into the missing space. In terms of aesthetics, the tooth restoration matches your existing teeth for a seamless addition. Plus, every denture uses high-quality materials for durability.
- Step 3 Once ready, we place and double-check the fit of your partial denture. It’s made to stay put while eating, speaking, and smiling. The partial denture may be held in place using clasps or connectors. Alternatively, it can be fixed to adjacent teeth or implants using a restoration with crowns.
Our dental practice uses modern technology and techniques to help ensure a comfortable treatment with results that look and feel natural. Contact us to learn more about partial dentures and how they quickly replace missing front or back teeth.
FAQ about Partial Dentures in Fort Atkinson, WI
- What is the average cost for partial dentures? The cost of partial dentures depends on several factors, including your insurance coverage and the extent of treatment. In addition, prices vary depending on the type of partial denture and how many teeth we replace.
Our restorative dentist in Fort Atkinson, WI offers multiple denture options to help you smile! Please contact us to schedule a restorative dentistry appointment and find out how much partial dentures cost for your specific needs.
- How many teeth do you need for a partial denture? A partial denture replaces missing teeth if you have some remaining teeth in the upper or lower jaw. On the other hand, complete dentures restore a full smile if you’re missing all teeth in the upper or lower jaw.
As for how many teeth does a partial denture replace? This all depends on your needs and can be one or more missing teeth. Our expert dentist will assess your smile and provide the best option.
- Is it worth getting partial dentures? Partial dentures are an affordable and effective way to make your smile complete. If you have natural teeth that can be saved, we’ll use them as an anchor for your partial denture to fill the gap in your smile.
In addition to the confidence boost, partials protect your oral health and prevent unnecessary wear of your natural teeth. A complete smile balances out the pressure and strain of chewing so that your natural teeth don’t weaken or shift out of place. For example, if you’re missing teeth on one side, you can eat normally again and prevent jaw pain or discomfort from one-sided eating.
Please schedule a partial dentures consultation at BKS Dental in Fort Atkinson, WI to find out how much your treatment may cost.
- How long does a partial denture last? Partial dentures typically last five years or more. However, there are ways to make your dentures last longer, including careful cleaning, limiting chewy or extra hard foods, and maintaining regular dental visits to check the integrity of your restoration.
If you have any problems with your denture, please contact us, and we can often fix it ASAP and maybe even the same day. Our team and the American Dental AssociationOpens a new window to the American Dental Association website remind you not to attempt DIY denture repairs at home because you may cause more damage or harm.
- Will my dentures look like my teeth? The dentures of today are far more advanced, precise, and high-quality than the dentures you may have seen years ago. State-of-the-art technology and improved dental techniques create modern dentures that match your facial appearance and fit comfortably in your mouth.
Partial dentures have artificial teeth on a base that look like gums. The partial denture attaches to your existing teeth to stay in place and help you eat and speak comfortably.
The result is an easy, affordable way to replace your teeth with a lifelike restoration. We have removable partial dentures and fixed partial dentures/dental bridges with crowns. They both look beautiful and are durable. After all, a functional smile is vital for everyday living!
Find out how to replace missing teeth and love your smile again at BKS Dental.