Dr. Jennifer Stafford received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in May of 2008. She began practicing dentistry in Fort Atkinson in July 2008, following graduation.
Dr. Stafford is a member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Jefferson County Dental Society
- International Association of Orthodontics
- International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- Academy of General Dentistry (received Fellowship in 2016)
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics (received Fellowship in 2016)
American Laser Study Club
Academy of Laser Dentistry
Dr. Jennifer Stafford received recognition as a certified VIVOS/BioModeling Solutions provider in 2016 for the treatment of sleep apnea. Dr. Stafford completed a TMD/Occlusion and Orofacial Pain mini-residency program through the Center for Occlusal Studies in May 2013, and is currently focusing much of her continuing education towards specialized training in treating jaw joint and orofacial pain disorders. Dr. Stafford and her husband, Erik, live in Jefferson and have two children.